BLACK THUNDER | ELITE GRADE | KOLKATA | 21 FEB | GYMHOLICS STUDIOS | BEHALA SAKHERBAZAR
Time & Location
About The Event
MUST READ: COVID-19 Requirements in Effect Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements outlined and linked in full detail below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe! 1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home. 2. Wear a Mask or Face Covering 3. Thumbs Up Instead of Handshakes 4. Do Not Lend or Play with Others Equipment 5. During Beyblade Inspection, Disassemble Beyblades for Judges 6. Do Not Bring More Than 1 Person With You 7. Maintain Physical Distancing (2 meters/6 feet apart) 8. After each Match Judges Must Disinfect Stadium 9. Only Bladers Registered Before the Tournament Day may Participate 10. Eliminated from the tournament? You must leave the tournament area.
Registered? Confirm Parent/Guardian Presence Below: If you have registered above, you must post below to confirm whether you will be attending with a parent or guardian or not. Otherwise, you may be removed from the participant list.
Match Countdown Procedure: During the countdown of every match, players must not cough, sneeze, laugh, sing, shout, or talk. Then, they must take a step backwards from the stadium to meet the minimum physical distancing requirements outlined above.
After Match Procedure: Players may approach the stadium one at a time under the direction of the judge to pick up their Beyblade.
Tournament Check-in Details
- Check-in begins at 12:00 PM.
- Check-in ends at 12:45 PM. We will begin the tournament shortly thereafter.
- See more details under "Need-to-Know Information" below.
- The Format will be Group Round Robin.
- Players will be split into two groups.
- Each player will play all players in their group.
- The top two players from each group will advance to the finals.
- The finals will be played in deck format using Single Elimination.
will be shared later